- Job Role: Executive Assistant / EA (female)
- Experience: 10+ yrs
- Age: 35-55
Sugam Group is in search of a Executive Assistant who will provide comprehensive support to the Director (CMD) of Sugam Group, ensuring efficient management of schedules, correspondence, and confidential information. This role requires exceptional organizational skills, attention to detail, and the ability to handle multiple tasks in a dynamic work environment. The Executive Assistant/Personal Assistant will serve as a reliable and trusted partner to the Director, assisting in coordinating meetings, managing calendars, and maintaining effective communication with internal and external stakeholders.
- Calendar Management: Maintain and update the Director’s schedules and appointment calendar, including meetings, travel arrangements, and important events. Ensure all appointments and commitments are accurately recorded and effectively communicated to relevant parties. Minimize conflicts and optimize the Director’s time through efficient scheduling.
- Email Correspondence: Handle daily email correspondences on behalf of the Director, including drafting and sending professional and timely responses. Prioritize and filter incoming emails, flagging important messages and following up on pending matters.
- Internal Team Coordination: Facilitate effective communication and collaboration between the Director and internal teams. Follow up on action items and ensure timely completion of tasks assigned to internal teams.
- Confidential Data Handling: Uphold a strict level of confidentiality while handling sensitive information and documents. Implement and maintain security measures to protect confidential data from unauthorized access.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Education: A bachelor’s degree.
- Experience: At least 10 years’ experience as EA.
- Communication: Exceptional Verbal & written communication skills.
- Problem Solving Skills: Strong problem-solving skills, with the ability to think critically and provide solutions.
- Flexibility: Flexibility in work timings to accommodate the Director’s schedule and occasional demands
- Proficiency: Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Google Drive, and other relevant software.
- Drafting: Excellent drafting skills for business letters, emails, and other official documents.