- Job Role: Lead – Strategy
- Experience: 8 – 10 yrs
- Age: 30-40yrs
Sugam Group is looking for an astute and dynamic Lead – Strategy to join our team. You will be responsible for steering our strategic planning efforts and identifying promising business opportunities. You will be working closely with the Chairman, who is a young dynamic engineer passionate about transforming the organization through the latest technology with fresh ideas.The role will entail excellent career growth opportunities to a SBU head or CXO role.
- Develop and implement strategic plans in alignment with the company’s vision and objectives.
- Monitor and analyze industry trends and market changes relevant to our operations across India, Nepal, Bhutan, and Bangladesh.
- Advise on strategic business opportunities, potential alliances, and technology transformation.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure the strategy is well understood and implemented effectively.
- Participate in corporate governance initiatives, contributing to our strong ethics and value system.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong understanding & experience of working in the logistics sector is a plus.
- Proven experience in consulting, strategic planning, technology and business development.
- Outstanding analytical skills
- Good communication & leadership skills.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Business, Economics, or Engineering.
- An MBA or equivalent is highly desirable