Sugam Group is seeking a highly motivated and skilled Warehouse Construction Manager to oversee and manage all aspects of warehouse construction projects from inception to completion. The successful candidate will play a critical role in ensuring the successful planning, execution, and delivery of warehouse construction projects, adhering to quality standards, safety protocols, and timelines.
1. Project Planning and Coordination:
– Collaborate with architects, engineers, contractors, and other stakeholders to develop comprehensive project plans, including budget estimates, timelines, and resource allocation.
– Ensure accurate and timely procurement of construction materials and equipment, taking into account project specifications and cost-effectiveness.
- Construction Management:
– Supervise and manage construction activities, ensuring compliance with approved plans, building codes, and safety regulations.
– Monitor progress, identify potential issues, and implement corrective actions to keep projects on track and within budget.
– Coordinate and manage subcontractors, ensuring their work aligns with project goals and quality standards.
- Quality Assurance:
– Implement rigorous quality control measures to ensure construction work meets established standards and specifications.
– Conduct regular inspections and assessments to identify and address defects, deficiencies, and deviations from project plans.
- Budget and Cost Management:
– Develop and manage project budgets, tracking expenses, and identifying cost-saving opportunities without compromising quality.
– Review and approve invoices, change orders, and other financial documents related to construction projects.
- Communication and Reporting:
– Maintain clear and open communication with internal teams, stakeholders, and contractors to ensure alignment on project progress, changes, and challenges.
– Generate regular progress reports, providing detailed updates on construction activities, budget status, and timeline milestones.
- Risk Management:
– Identify potential risks and develop mitigation strategies to address construction-related challenges, such as weather delays, material shortages, or unforeseen issues.
- Health and Safety Compliance:
– Enforce strict adherence to safety protocols and regulations, promoting a culture of safety awareness among construction teams and subcontractors.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering, Construction Management, or related field (Master’s degree preferred).
- Proven experience in overseeing and managing warehouse or industrial construction projects
- In-depth knowledge of construction methods, materials, and techniques, including a strong understanding of building codes and regulations.
- Problem-solving mindset with the ability to think critically and make informed decisions under pressure.
- High attention to detail, organizational skills, and a commitment to delivering projects on time and within budget.
- Relevant certifications (e.g., PMP, LEED, OSHA) are a plus.
- Proficiency in project management software and tools, as well as a demonstrated ability to manage complex construction schedules and budgets.