Job Description Of Manager -Training & Development
1.Develops and administers training programs for employees across Pan India, assesses training and development needs for organizations, helps individuals and groups develop skills and knowledge, creates training manuals, presents in-person training sessions, monitors training for effectiveness. Assessment of Internal Trainer/TTT Programme.
2.Draw an overall or individualized training and development plan that addresses needs and expectations of the organization. Deploy a wide variety of training methods. Soft Skills Training .
3. Incumbent will be responsible for preparation of Functional Module & Delivering Mentorship Programme. Create Talent Pool & Learning Environment
4. Designs & Delivers training agenda. Coordinates with stakeholders at multiple locations. Measures training effectiveness. Assesses and delivers business and soft skills inputs as a strategic capability partner.
5.Assess capability gaps and devise strategy and operational processes to bridge those gaps.
6.Schedules training sessions, organizes information technology and other equipment, and manages course enrolment
7. Monitors training programmes and manuals to ensure that they are effective and up-to-date and makes updates as necessary
8.Works with managers to address learning issues, instruction problems, or new educational needs regarding specific employees or departments
9.Manages costs for all programmes, productions, and publications in order to report to organisation executives regarding a return on investment
10Maintains understanding of new educational and training techniques and methods
Qualification -Any Graduate /Postgraduate
- Proven Work Experience of minimum 5 years in T&D.
- Deep conceptual understanding of training and learning strategies, Deep sense of accountability and to create a learning organization.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills and leadership skills
- Ability to plan, multi-task and manage time effectively
- Strong writing and record keeping ability for reports and training manuals
- Good computer and database skills
- Candidate should be open to travel as and when required across our Locations.