Unable to make a mark in new markets?
Expand your base with Sugam’s flexible volume shipments for FMCG goods transport service and reach emerging markets
Optimized logistics for FMCG Supply Chain & Transport Service
Wider network, convenient shipping, round-the-clock support
Rising consumer spending has fueled the growth of the FMCG sector in India which includes a wide range of consumer perishables and durables. Time is of the essence in the delivery of these products which have low unit cost and are hence shipped in high volumes. Experience the ease with Single-Window Logistics Services as well as goods transport service ranging from LTL & FTL parcels to bulk cargos. With its comprehensive solutions for FMCG transport, Sugam facilitates shipments for FMCG companies across the board:
- Express cargo services for perishables
- Real-time tracking of GPS-enabled fleet
- Brand-specific solutions for SMEs and large enterprises
- Flexible shipping with multi-modal transport
- Comprehensive logistics infrastructure solutions with warehousing and inventory management
How We Can Help?
Comprehensive Supply Chain
Inbound and outbound logistics services to connect manufacturers, suppliers, and retailers in urban and rural centres across India and the world.
Multi-modal shipping, warehousing, inventory management, and documentation solutions for exports and border transport.
Express shipping, GPS-enabled fleet and real time tracking and timely delivery of your shipments.
Complete assistance to help you with documentation for border transport within and outside India and in the SAARC region.
Business promotion set-ups for your consignors and consignees.
how are we different?
- High distribution costs
- Variations in last-mile delivery service
- No infrastructural support
- Limited network for transport
Freight with Sugam Group
- Cost-effective solutions
- Last-mile delivery
- Warehousing and inventory management solutions
- Widespread reach across India and the SAARC region