Access your equipment where needed.
Sugam’s wide network of logistics services are at your service.
Keeping communication uninterrupted with tailor-made logistics services
Building infrastructure transport supply chain networks to facilitate development
India’s telecom industry is the second largest in the world in terms of subscriber base. Much of this growth is attributable to the setup of the network infrastructure in the remotest parts of the country. For this, reliable transportation services that delivers equipment in time and with precision are crucial. And this is where you can trust Sugam to deliver.
- Reach in the remotest parts of India and across the world.
- Dedicated fleet of GPS-enabled land carriers.
- Extensive experience in transportation, including multi-modal transport
- End-to-end supply chain solutions for telecommunications logistics
- LLT and FTL transportation service
How We Can Help?
Comprehensive Supply Chain
Inbound and outbound logistics services to help you transport your high-end equipment with ease anywhere you want.
Single Window Services
Get one-stop solutions for warehousing, inventory, document clearance and freight services.
GPS-enabled fleet for real time tracking and timely delivery of your shipments.
With web-based tracking and integrated digitized records, get real-time information on how far your shipment has reached and expected delivery time.
how are we different?
- Inadequate infrastructure and transport network
- Multiple or fragmented operators
- High inventory costs
Freight with Sugam Group
- Widespread network across India and internationally
- Secure shipments with real-time tracking
- Cost-effective transport for equipment and machinery