- Job Role: Branch Manager / Branch Incharge
- Experience: 8 -18 Years
- Accountable for all administration and business activities of the branch to make it profitable as much as possible. And to ensure all business and statutory compliances of branch.
- To get the market surveyed of respective branch & its surrounding areas to achieve the business target given by the Management from time to time.
- To develop the business (booking & delivery, both) of the branch as maximum as possible within the norms of the company, and to focus on part load business on top priority.
- To monitor and advise supervisors to maintain the loading and unloading of the goods/vehicles in proper
- To maintain stock of the goods properly, and to keep proper track on the movements of goods/vehicles and
where leakages are observed, to take immediate and necessary remedial measures.
- Authorized to mark attendance/sanction leaves of staffs in branch as per company policy.
- To provide regular in-house and external training as required to all concerned staff in the branch and to
monitor career progression of all Staff members.
- To ensure all documents are be prepared with 100% accuracy and each consignment is to be accompanied
with required proper documents.
- To attend the inquiries and/or complaints of customers, if any, by giving special attention on them and
resolving their problems.
- To ensure timely submission of bills as well as collection of payment from the customers.
- To ensure not to deliver any consignment without obtaining consignee copy with proper endorsement &
receiving of freight & other dues.
- To ensure that cash statement of the branch should be prepare on daily basis and to ensure no cash balance
at branch should be more than as per company’s norms.
- You will submit monthly report in writing regularly to the Reporting Head with your observations and
suggestions as well as the details of parties visited by you and brief summary of outcomes of the
discussions/development with them.
- All other relevant work as assigned by the Zonal Manager or the Management from time to time.
- Proves working Experience as Branch Manager / Branch Incharge
- A bachelor’s degree (any stream)
- Excellent, analytical, Problem Solving & organizational skills.
- Demonstrate ability to lead and manage staff.
- Good understanding of Logistics operations.