Job Description/Key Responsibility Area: Hub Manager/Incharge
1. Load Planning:
– Ensure all route vehicles are available in advance as per schedule.
– Proper load planning to hire extra vehicles from the market in advance to avoid connectivity delays.
– Follow up with branches for sector-wise load arrangements.
– Optimize capacity utilization of vehicles through proper load planning.
2. Real-Time Vehicle Arrival/Departure & Data Movement:
– Ensure on-time vehicle departure as per schedule.
– Maintain vehicle arrival/departure times as per policy.
3. Material Management:
– Implement and ensure compliance with location-wise material stacking and segregation processes.
– Follow the arrow mark on boxes for proper material stacking.
– Implement the mix & match stacking process for route vehicles.
4. Cost Control:
– Supervise and create awareness through training to control operational costs.
– Provide suggestions to management for cost control.
5. New Route Creation: – Start new routes to reduce cooling hours, handling costs, and control DEPS (Damage, Extra, Pilferage, Shortage).
6. Daily Stock Verification of Connectivity: – Responsible for daily stock verification of connectivity.
7. Optimum Utilization of Vehicle Capacity: – Ensure optimum utilization of vehicle capacity.
8. Zero Cooling Before 12 hrs: Ensure zero cooling before 12 hours.
9. Fast Connectivity and Preference to Air, Train & Retail Customers: – Ensure fast connectivity and give preference to air, train, and retail customers.
10. Attendance and Leave Management: – Authorize attendance marking and leave sanction for staff in the branch as per company policy.
11. Reporting: – Submit monthly reports to the Reporting Head with observations, suggestions, and details of parties visited.
– Provide a brief summary of outcomes of discussions/developments.
12. Additional Responsibilities: – Perform all other relevant work as assigned by the Zonal Manager or Management.
Minimum Qualification: Graduate
Experience: Minimum 10 years