- Accountable for developing the vendors/broker (Lorry Suppliers) and attach the trucks on
regular basis, as and when required by making agreement with them as per company policy.
- Authorized to give lorry placement approval to branches in best cost optimized
manner as per company policy and under concurrence of Dept. Head.
- Responsible to give advance amount of lorry placement as per company policy.
- To ensure that while giving advance amount minimum 40% of advance amount will
be given for fuel card and 60% will in bank transfer through NEFT/RTGS.
- To ensure and instruct concerned branch representative to register lorry in Freight Tiger
App. before loading it.
- To ensure that any matter while in-transit vehicles should be coordinated and
suggested appropriate action with all concerned stakeholders to avoid any issues related
to damage/accident etc.
- To ensure that any hiring cost adjustment due to in-transit issues should be
processed and closed within time as per company policy.
- All other relevant work as assigned by the Department Head or the Management from
time to time.
- You will submit monthly report in writing regularly to the Reporting Head/Management
with your suggestions, if any.
- Proven working Experience as vendor Development Executive / Traffic Executive.
- Experience in Lorry hiring, vehicle hiring, broker hiring and vendor developments.
- Bachelor Degree (any stream)
- Integrity and confidentiality.
- Proactive, self-motivated, and eager to learn.